Monday, March 10, 2014

Make Art Monday : Joy : 3/3/2014


#makeartmonday with Maps to Herself

Joy, a light hearted sensation that brings one to smile often and to giggle frequently. As good as my life is at this point, with actually little worry and a lot less going on than perhaps any point in my life, I found doing this Monday's exercise very challenging. I just didn't and don't feel joy. Part is due to the extreme winter we have had here and all the grey. My body is in need of spring. I have started to walk at lunch outside all bundled up. Just to get what sun I can. I am also in a healing phase, recuperating spiritually and physically from a long period of stress. I feel content, at peace with where I am, but the joy is something that is around the corner. I know it will come, and with it days of fun, bike rides, naps in hammocks and hours treasure hunting at flea markets and auctions. Soon the joy in a summer afternoon with bare feet in the flowers will soon be here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment