Friday, May 9, 2014

Show and Tell : Oh the colors of spring

I have been loving the colors of spring lately. I am in a woozy daze with the purples and pinks in the mid-west this summer against the young vibrant greens of new buds. Pretty lace dresses, new art classes and enjoying the stock pile of watercolor paints and colored pencils I horded this winter are blooming in my imagination everywhere I look. Here is little show and tell of the colors surround my this season.

Pretty lace dresses at New York and Company, oh the colors, just like a crayon box

learning new techniques and letting the color in my soul burst on the paper

Just a bit of spring in watercolor and marker on cotton rag paper, this piece is up for sale, follow artbykari on instagram for completed originals available for purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment